The Americas Best Value Inn has taken conscious effort to conserve water and energy. We are working diligently to adopt more eco-friendly practices, while not to compromise our guest's comfort and services. The following are few steps we have taken towards our goal of being Greener, and our quest does not end here, as we will continue doing our part in being environmentally responsible by adopting more eco-friendly strategies:
- We offer water conservation program to our guests providing them an option whether they want us to change the linens on a daily basis or not. We only collect the towels from the floor; we leave the towels on the rack for them to reuse
- We have installed water conserving toilets throughout the motel
- We have installed new water efficient showerheads
- We have changed all incandescent light bulbs with CFL bulbs, which consume less energy
- We have worked with our local trash company to recycle papers, cardboards, plastic bottles, glass bottles and cans.
- We donate used linens to local communities and to the staff in need.
- We use all certified environmental friendly products for laundry and guest room cleaning.
- We buy only Energy Star labeled equipments and appliances.
- We buy recycled products where possible.
- We also store electronics and hazardous materials and recycle them periodically.
Our efforts have helped us achieved a prestigious 4 out of 5 leaf score from the "Green Suites® Hotel Solutions Green Certification" Program and joined the "California Green Lodging" Program.
Your participation in our efforts to conserve water and energy plays an important role in helping make our planet greener
- Please indicate if you do not want us to change your linens everyday by displaying the signage
- Please leave the towels on the towel rack if you want to reuse them
- Please turn your TV, lights and A/C off while you are not in the room